News & Downloads
07 November 2017
The Heliex SteamComp is one of three new products launched by Heliex Power. Here we get to know it a little better by speaking to two of the team behind it.
18 October 2017
For many food and drink companies, the key to improving water and energy efficiency lies in how effectively they harness by-products like steam. Wet steam – the type of vapor that emanates from a boiled kettle – is produced in vast quantities by a range of industries including the food and drink sector. But traditionally, it couldn’t be utilised because wet steam damages conventional steam turbines.
11 October 2017
The recent changes to the RHI Biomass CHP Tariff have altered payment amounts awarded to owners of biomass CHP installations. While subsidies have been reduced, they are still attractive and guaranteed for 20 years and so CHP biomass projects remain a great investment.
04 October 2017
Heliex Power has been named as a Living Wage accredited employer. The Living Wage Foundation in partnership with Poverty Alliance calculates the basic cost of living using the ‘Minimum Income Standard’ for the UK.
- Saving Energy: Harnessing Steam
- Changes to the Non – Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Oct 2017
- Heliex Power Gains Living Wage Accreditation
- There’s a fungus among us: Heliex Power goes Dutch with mushroom farm order
- Heliex steams ahead with new appointment and promotion
- New Boiler? Upgrade to a Heliex Power Combined Heat & Power Solution
- Heliex Zero Capex Scheme
- Heliex is presenting a paper and exhibiting at EUBCE 2017
- Heliex Power launches three products to maximise energy efficiency
- Full Steam Ahead
- Steam power boosts energy returns at Daventry biomass plant
- Biomass recycling site to benefit from CHP
- Heliex Biomass CHP in Italy
- Buying and Using Utilities: Golden Age of Steam Returns to Cut Energy Bills
- How much are you really paying for your electricity?
- Heliex Power receives ISO: 9001:2015 Certification
- Business Quarterly: Heliex Powers on Overseas
- The Big Interview: Dan Wright, founder of energy conversion giant Heliex
- RHI Update: Changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Solid Biomass Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Tariff
- October 2016 RHI update: Act now - improved returns for biomass CHP systems isong Heliex Generator sets
- Scottish engineering firm heads East
- Heat and Steam Don't go to Waste - Diesel and Gas Turbine Worldwide Article December 2015
- British Cleantech makes entry into Egypt