News & Downloads
03 October 2017
Scottish energy manufacturer Heliex Power has been commissioned by Netherlands-based Wattplant to install its innovation at the company’s T Voske mushroom farm.
18 September 2017
AN ENERGY company which creates electricity from steam has declared its order book is worth five times what it was a year ago as it builds on the momentum of its first contract win in Austria.
29 August 2017
Ground-breaking Scottish manufacturer Heliex Power has installed cylindrical roller bearings and angular contact ball bearings from Schaeffler for its range of screw expanders and generating sets.
16 July 2017
Energy company Heliex Power has strengthened its team with a promotion and new appointment.
- Saving Energy: Harnessing Steam
- Changes to the Non – Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Oct 2017
- Heliex Power Gains Living Wage Accreditation
- There’s a fungus among us: Heliex Power goes Dutch with mushroom farm order
- Heliex steams ahead with new appointment and promotion
- New Boiler? Upgrade to a Heliex Power Combined Heat & Power Solution
- Heliex Zero Capex Scheme
- Heliex is presenting a paper and exhibiting at EUBCE 2017
- Heliex Power launches three products to maximise energy efficiency
- Full Steam Ahead
- Steam power boosts energy returns at Daventry biomass plant
- Biomass recycling site to benefit from CHP
- Heliex Biomass CHP in Italy
- Buying and Using Utilities: Golden Age of Steam Returns to Cut Energy Bills
- How much are you really paying for your electricity?
- Heliex Power receives ISO: 9001:2015 Certification
- Business Quarterly: Heliex Powers on Overseas
- The Big Interview: Dan Wright, founder of energy conversion giant Heliex
- RHI Update: Changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Solid Biomass Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Tariff
- October 2016 RHI update: Act now - improved returns for biomass CHP systems isong Heliex Generator sets
- Scottish engineering firm heads East
- Heat and Steam Don't go to Waste - Diesel and Gas Turbine Worldwide Article December 2015
- British Cleantech makes entry into Egypt