News & Downloads
29 May 2016
It has been a long time since Scotland was known as a leader in steam technology, but a startup in East Kilbride reckons that should be about to change.
03 February 2016
The Heliex system at Vetrobalsamo glass plant in Italy was commissioned one year ago this month, marking a significant milestone for the busy plant that has since produced over 180 million glass bottles.
21 January 2016
Heliex is delighted to be part of a newly installed 1.65 MW Combined Heat and Power (CHP) biomass facility at Villa Nursery in Essex.
02 January 2016
Heliex has installed it's first system in Poland, at chemicals plant Grupa Azoty, in collaboration with it's polish distributor Zamkon.
- Saving Energy: Harnessing Steam
- Changes to the Non – Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Oct 2017
- Heliex Power Gains Living Wage Accreditation
- There’s a fungus among us: Heliex Power goes Dutch with mushroom farm order
- Heliex steams ahead with new appointment and promotion
- New Boiler? Upgrade to a Heliex Power Combined Heat & Power Solution
- Heliex Zero Capex Scheme
- Heliex is presenting a paper and exhibiting at EUBCE 2017
- Heliex Power launches three products to maximise energy efficiency
- Full Steam Ahead
- Steam power boosts energy returns at Daventry biomass plant
- Biomass recycling site to benefit from CHP
- Heliex Biomass CHP in Italy
- Buying and Using Utilities: Golden Age of Steam Returns to Cut Energy Bills
- How much are you really paying for your electricity?
- Heliex Power receives ISO: 9001:2015 Certification
- Business Quarterly: Heliex Powers on Overseas
- The Big Interview: Dan Wright, founder of energy conversion giant Heliex
- RHI Update: Changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Solid Biomass Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Tariff
- October 2016 RHI update: Act now - improved returns for biomass CHP systems isong Heliex Generator sets
- Scottish engineering firm heads East
- Heat and Steam Don't go to Waste - Diesel and Gas Turbine Worldwide Article December 2015
- British Cleantech makes entry into Egypt