News and Downloads
10 May 2017
Steam energy company Heliex Power has launched three new products to help a variety of industries maximise their energy efficiency.
02 May 2017
Scottish manufacturer Heliex Power has solved an energy problem that has stumped academic and engineering minds for centuries by devising an efficient way of harnessing the power of, "wet steam".
17 March 2017
The Big Profile: East Kilbride-based company founder is profiled by insider.co.uk
23 February 2017
A biomass site near Daventry in Northamptonshire is being converted into a state-of-the-art combined heat and power (CHP) facility generating up to 700 extra kilowatts of electricity a day.
- Heliex Power apply to support the UN's COP26 in 2021
- Climate Risks for Industry
- Heliex Powers up in Switzerland
- New Orders for Heliex - New Customers, New Markets & New Territories
- A Regional First for Heliex Power SalesPower
- Safety Matters at Heliex Power…..and its world class.
- New order win for Heliex in Agro Crop production in the Netherlands
- Saving Energy: Harnessing Steam
- Changes to the Non – Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Oct 2017
- Heliex Power Gains Living Wage Accreditation
- There’s a fungus among us: Heliex Power goes Dutch with mushroom farm order
- Heliex is presenting a paper and exhibiting at EUBCE 2017
- Heliex Power launches three products to maximise energy efficiency
- Full Steam Ahead
- Steam power boosts energy returns at Daventry biomass plant
- Biomass recycling site to benefit from CHP
- Heliex Biomass CHP in Italy