News and Downloads
23 February 2017
A wood recycling site in the UK is expected to generate over £1 million ($1.25 million) in additional revenue after installing new combined heat and power (CHP) technology.
06 February 2017
Read our case study on the biomass CHP installation for a district heating scheme in the beautiful Italian town of Fondo.
23 January 2017
UK spinout company Heliex Power has found a way to help industry address one of its most enduring waste issues. Will Stirling reports.
05 January 2017
We'll be showcasing a poster on our biomass CHP installation at a district heating scheme in Salzburg.
- New Orders for Heliex - New Customers, New Markets & New Territories
- A Regional First for Heliex Power SalesPower
- Safety Matters at Heliex Power…..and its world class.
- New order win for Heliex in Agro Crop production in the Netherlands
- Saving Energy: Harnessing Steam
- Changes to the Non – Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Oct 2017
- Heliex Power Gains Living Wage Accreditation
- There’s a fungus among us: Heliex Power goes Dutch with mushroom farm order
- Heliex is presenting a paper and exhibiting at EUBCE 2017
- Heliex Power launches three products to maximise energy efficiency
- Full Steam Ahead
- Steam power boosts energy returns at Daventry biomass plant
- Biomass recycling site to benefit from CHP
- Heliex Biomass CHP in Italy