News and Downloads
COUNTRY MANAGER DACH REGION (located in & covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
Heliex Power, one of Europe’s fastest-growing Cleantech Energy equipment manufacturers, is undergoing record-breaking sales growth.
Heliex’s ground-breaking GenSet gives clients a unique set of technological, operational and financial benefits. Clients can harness process steam to generate power from existing Industrial, Waste or Biomass systems.
Our Cleantech GenSets are already used globally across a wide range of sectors and industries including, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Timber, Steel, Glass, Agri-tech, Waste to Energy & District Heating systems.
Headquartered in Scotland, UK we have representation in 15+ countries. We work in small self-managing teams with end-to-end responsibility for growth. This brings together Heliex people from all the disciplines. You will be home office based and live within Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
The position is part of the sales development group, a recently created and fast-growing team in charge of launching and growing Heliex Power in more territories. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for growing Heliex Power's sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
You will enjoy a high degree of autonomy to craft and execute locally relevant strategies to grow sales rapidly, mirroring success in other territories.
You will fully own and manage the sales for the DACH region. Using a data-driven, "test & learn" approach, you will identify and drive a number of sales and marketing initiatives to grow Heliex Power's DACH business. You will be supported by central Marketing and Supply teams, who you will collaborate with closely to achieve your objectives.
- Expand sales agent and distributor network
- Create bid pipeline
- Market launch
You closely collaborate with our CEO, COO & CFO and other internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, product and operations
- You have at least 5+ years of sales experience in a high-growth company operating in the B2B energy or industrial capital equipment market.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a self-driven working style
- Native/fluent German speaker, in-depth knowledge of the local DACH business culture (required)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: from hypothesis generation to data analysis and formulating recommendations
- Advanced Excel (required)
- Adaptable, resourceful, comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Driven, result-oriented, self-motivated, proactive
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and influencing stakeholders who don't report to the role
- Strong negotiation skills - prior experience interacting with third parties a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Send us your CV and a covering letter today titled 'Confidential - Country Manager DACH Region' to firstname.lastname@example.org.Look forward to hearing from you!
Heliex produces energy recovery equipment which harnesses steam and generates power for industrial, waste and biomass processing organisations. It provides low-cost electricity from process steam.
Our ground-breaking design uses wet steam at lower pressure and temperature. This provides the most rapid and robust ROI and revenue opportunities in the market, delivering consistent energy recovery even at low power. With the best operational flexibility and deployment, clients can replicate our Cleantech Energy across multiple sites and territorial zones.